Pencil Bookmark Crochet Pattern
If you are looking for a fast handmade bookmark, you came to the right place!
This pencil bookmark is by far the easiest bookmark, but is still very cute!
- Medium weight yarn in Yellow, Pink, Gray, Beige, and black
- 2mm crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
- Slip knot
- Chain (ch)
- Half Double Crochet (hdc)
- Half Double Crochet 2 together (hdc2tog)
- Chain 2 and turn after each row
- Number at the end of each row in () indicates the number of total stitches
- Feel free to post photos of your work, sell your finished creations, and tag me @MoreThanKnots. I’d love to see it!
Using the pink yarn
Row 1: Slip knot, ch14, hdc in 3rd chain from the hook, hdc all the way across (12)
Row 2-4: hdc across (12)
Switch to the gray yarn
Row 5-7: hdc across (12)
Switch to the yellow yarn
Row 8-22: hdc across (12)
Switch to the beige yarn
Row 23: hdc across (12)
Row 24: hdc2tog, 8 hdc, hdc2tog (10)
Row 25: hdc2tog, 6 hdc, hdc2tog (8)
Row 26: hdc2tog, 4 hdc, hdc2tog (6)
Switch to the black yarn
Row 27: hdc2tog, 2 hdc, hdc2tog (4)
Row 28: 2 hdc2tog (2)
Row 29: hdc2tog (1)
Finish off. Weave in all ends.